We redefined a sock for the backcountry in key technical areas:
1. Silicon Ankle Locks: strategically placed bonded silicone strips across the ankle’s rear, eliminating foot slip and avoiding the infamous anxious sock-bunch.
2. Silicone Cuff: once we started playing with silicone, we immediately fell in love with it and added a silicone ring to the top cuff below the knee. Keeping socks standing tall, without claiming hairs, so you can break trail without your socks going flaccid.
3. Toe Box Cushioning: packing more cushion into this high-impact area making for a more comfortable experience with extra warmth over the foot fingers.
4. Shin Compression Area: we combined the thinking of a sports compression sleeve and a sock together in one. By adding slight compression to the shin & calf areas, helping to manage lactic-induced fatigue.
5. Mesh Ventilation: we developed a new mesh ventilation zone to increase breathability across the top of the foot, allowing cushioning to stay where it’s needed on the base and toe, while letting moisture and steam release from the top of the foot.
FABRIC & CARE
Rayon from Bamboo – 44%
Merino Wool – 19%
Nylon – 35%
Elastane – 2%
Machine Wash Gentle Cycle
Do Not Tumble Dry
Do Not Bleach
Do Not Dry Clean